Non-preserved modified potato starch for fluid loss control & rheology stabilizer in fresh water & saturated salt water muds. Drillamyl is thermally stable to 125°C / 257°F.
Potato starch is recognized as the most preferred starch in water based muds, due it’s high purity and excellent filter cake forming properties. All our products exceed the industry standards laid down in:
- API 13A
- ISO 13500
- OCMA DFCP5
- High quality fluid loss reducing properties
- High quality Stabilizes rheology
- Performs in water types like KCl, NaCl, MgCl2 and CaCl2
- Performs ove a wide PH range
- 100% natural and bio-degradeable
- Lowest cost of operation
Novidon drilling starch products are used by major oil and gas companies and drilling field service companies. Novidon has a proven track record in large long-term tenders to supply drilling starch around the globe. We make use of a worldwide distribution network with local service and we can offer you private label on request.